Thursday, February 10, 2022

Another Milestone: 100th Post

Welcome to Musings of an Arthritic Artist! Today is going to be a special post. Today marks the day my hundredth post goes up. I can't believe it's already been this long. 


Let's get into the post!

King, Alexandria. Musings of an Arthritic Artist. 2021.

I can't believe it's already been this long. I can't believe we're already on post #100. It feels like just yesterday when I was talking about my 50th post. I'm not going to be doing many more posts like this. I have one more planned but other than that, I don't intend to do a lit of posts like this. 

I don't know why, but writing posts like this makes me feel as if I am bragging. That and I just don't know what to write in these milestone posts. I reached this milestone quicker than I thought I would. I first started my blog in March 2021. 

It's been 11 months, and I'm already here. I honestly thought the 100th post milestone would take longer, solely because I didn't think I'd be able to keep up with my two posts a week schedule. Keeping the schedule going smoothly has been rocky sometimes, but it's worth it. So for this post, I'm going to be talking about how blogging has changed my life/helped me.

Blogging has helped me keep deadlines. It's taught me time management. Between writing a novel, doing school, and just living life, I have to find some way to fit in blogging. I either write my posts early in the morning before my mother wakes up, in the evenings after school, or on a weekend. 

Blogging has taught me how to do online networking. Some of my posts got views because my sister shared them on her Facebook, but others got views just from me sharing my posts on my Goodreads. I'm honestly quite surprised some of my posts have as many views as they do. 

For example, my Father's Day Appreciation Post did better than both my Mother's Day Appreciation Post and Sister's Day Appreciation Post combined. About 5 times better. My Father's Day post is my second viewed blog post after my introduction post. I don't even know how.

Blogging has allowed me to practice my writing. It's also given me a platform to share my story with anyone who's interested and who wants to listen. 

I have more posts I intend to write. I don't intend to stop blogging after this mark. I am a blogger now, and I honestly love it, so I hope my readers will stick around for more reviews, personal stories, and an overall enjoyable time.

That's it for this post! I hope you enjoyed it! 


Until next time,


Lexi K🖌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged!

I enjoy hearing feedback or opinions by readers.

HOWEVER,

Every comment is moderated.

Any comment will be approved as long as it follows this blog's guidelines.

Any comments that don't adhere to the rules listed below will not be published onto posts.

1. No comments with profanity, vulgarity, or lewd content (if you won't say it in front of kindergarteners, elementary schoolers, teachers, or your grandmother, don't say it here; keep language G)

2. No spam comments

3. Keep comments on-topic

4. No derogatory comments (i.e. ableism, colorism, racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia, or transphobia [though not limited to the examples listed here])

5. No attacks to any particular group of religious peoples (including, but not limited to: Anti-Catholicism, Anti-Christianity, Anti-Muslim, and Anti-Semitism)

Thank you for your cooperation!

Happy commenting! =D