Tuesday, October 26, 2021

To All of My Readers: An Announcement

Welcome back to Musings of an Arthritic Artist! Today is going to be a different kind of post. I have a lot of readers from all over the world, and this is basically an announcement post. 


There have been some changes with Google lately, and I wish to address them.


Without further ado, let's get into it!

King, Alexandria. Musings of an Arthritic Artist. 2021.

When I first began blogging, I didn't feel comfortable giving out my email, primarily because I don't feel secure doing that. 

Within the past couple months, Google has made quite a few changes, particularly regarding email subscriptions. In August, the Feedburner email subscription service went out of use. Because of this, I no longer have a form where readers can submit their emails to more easily read my posts.

I have created a new email solely for blog related stuff. If anyone is interested in subscribing to my blog, please email me at musingsofanarthriticartist.com. Subscribing is free of charge, and you will never receive any emails asking you to buy anything.

If you're in the Western Hemisphere, you'll receive an email every Saturday or Sunday depending on how busy I am. If you're in the Eastern Hemisphere, you'll receive an email every Sunday or Monday. These emails will compile both of my posts from that week. 

This post is intended for my regular readers who frequently return to my blog to read my new posts. I am grateful for all of you.

I hope to gain more readers and grow my blog. It has already gotten more attention than I thought it ever would.

That's it for this post! I hope you enjoyed it! It's very short, but I wanted it to be nothing more than a quick announcement.


See you Thursday, 


Lexi K🖌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged!

I enjoy hearing feedback or opinions by readers.

HOWEVER,

Every comment is moderated.

Any comment will be approved as long as it follows this blog's guidelines.

Any comments that don't adhere to the rules listed below will not be published onto posts.

1. No comments with profanity, vulgarity, or lewd content (if you won't say it in front of kindergarteners, elementary schoolers, teachers, or your grandmother, don't say it here; keep language G)

2. No spam comments

3. Keep comments on-topic

4. No derogatory comments (i.e. ableism, colorism, racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia, or transphobia [though not limited to the examples listed here])

5. No attacks to any particular group of religious peoples (including, but not limited to: Anti-Catholicism, Anti-Christianity, Anti-Muslim, and Anti-Semitism)

Thank you for your cooperation!

Happy commenting! =D