Thursday, January 27, 2022

My Favorite Family Tropes in Fiction/Media

Welcome back to Musings of an Arthritic ArtistToday I'm going to be talking about my favorite family tropes in fiction. These aren't going to be in any particular order. I'll be giving an example for each one of these.


Let's get into the post!


King, Alexandria. Musings of an Arthritic Artist. 2021.

1. Protective Siblings

My 


2. Villainous Family Members

I will be the first to admit that I am a master procrastinator. However, I will also be one of the first to admit that I love doing research. I love learning new things and I'm always curious about the world around me. I love reading about things and finding ways to incorporate that information into a story of some kind, no matter what it is. I find research to be incredibly fun, and it does cause me to lose track of time anytime I get invested in what I'm doing.

3. Parents Who Are Involved in Their Children's Lives

I've 

4. 

5. 

W

6. 






So there you go! Those are my favorite family tropes in fiction.


That's it for this post! I hope you enjoyed it! 


Until next time, 


Lexi K🖌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged!

I enjoy hearing feedback or opinions by readers.

HOWEVER,

Every comment is moderated.

Any comment will be approved as long as it follows this blog's guidelines.

Any comments that don't adhere to the rules listed below will not be published onto posts.

1. No comments with profanity, vulgarity, or lewd content (if you won't say it in front of kindergarteners, elementary schoolers, teachers, or your grandmother, don't say it here; keep language G)

2. No spam comments

3. Keep comments on-topic

4. No derogatory comments (i.e. ableism, colorism, racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia, or transphobia [though not limited to the examples listed here])

5. No attacks to any particular group of religious peoples (including, but not limited to: Anti-Catholicism, Anti-Christianity, Anti-Muslim, and Anti-Semitism)

Thank you for your cooperation!

Happy commenting! =D